Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Beach Sunrise 6x6 oil painting


Day 8 in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge.
On our first day at the beach this summer, we walked at 6:30am. So peaceful, quiet, almost no one else on the beach. We saw turtle tracks and a horseshoe crab. The next morning we walked in the other direction. The sunrise wasn't as pretty, and we didn't see any turtle tracks at that end of the beach. The rest of the week I slept in every morning. Hey, I was on vacation!
This painting is SOLD!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sue, thank you so much! I've been barely keeping my head above water with this daily painting, and I just have time to skim the other paintings. Need to spend more time doing that so I can comment on others. I appreciate your taking the time. :)

      Delete