Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Georgia Peach


Day 16 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days.   Pastel.   2.5" x 3.5".
We used to have a small peach tree in our yard. The flowers in the spring were so pretty, but 
so short-lived. The peaches tasted good but were hard to separate from the pits. There 
would be so many peaches that branches would break from the weight.  And all year long I 
would find the seedlings coming up wherever the squirrels had buried them. We had the tree 
taken out--too high-maintenance!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It turned out much "wilder" than I had planned, but the selections
      of greens in my pastel box was just too tempting. ;)

      Delete
  2. The greens are magnificent. I love the diversity of greens you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The greens are magnificent. I love the diversity of greens you have used.

    ReplyDelete