Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Feeding Frenzy



Day 30 of 30 Paintings in 30 Days!!!!!  Pastel.  2.5" x 3.5".
Our pond has a lot of goldfish, none bigger than about seven inches long. Any 
larger and they get eaten by the herons!  Our fish keep multiplying--we have tons of babies,
The pond is deep, with enough vegetation for the fish to hide in, and enough for them to eat.
But in warm weather they really like additional food, and they go crazy when we feed them!
So much fun to watch.
  Thank you so much to all of you who have followed me on this challenge!  I really appreciate
the comments, compliments, and sales.  I hope to do this again in January, and also hope that 
I'll post more paintings before then!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula...I was very happy to get your comment on my blog that you will be participating in the 30 in 30 again and will await your paintings with great interest, based on what you said your intention for the Challenge is. I wish you the very best for the Challenge and the New Year!

    ReplyDelete